About the hall and booking it
Large hall with
- Good stage;
- Two rooms for smaller meetings;
- Two kitchens;
- All chairs have padded seats and backs;
- Computer-controlled central heating, “on” in good time for your meeting;
- Double glazing all round;
- Disabled toilet;
- Wheelchair accessible;
- Courtesy lighting after dark for your safe exit;
- Kerbside parking (paid and free) nearby.
The Hall is available for meetings, talks, AGMs, study classes, keep fit, etc.
(I am sorry we are not able to accept bookings for weddings or parties)
The Hall is exceptionally busy throughout the year and we regret that we can rarely arrange bookings for two or more consecutive days of the week.
Our hire charges:
We do not charge “by the hour”.
Our hire charge covers the whole of a morning, or an afternoon, or an evening. Thus, if you book for an evening meeting, your time is from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
To enquire about booking the Hall email us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or ring us on 07979 817494.
Terms and Conditions: