Hayes Village Hall is in Hayes Street, on the B265 from Bromley to Keston and Biggin Hill.
- from Bromley (Masons Hill/Bromley Common): leave A21 at Hayes Lane traffic lights for B265. Hayes Village Hall is about 1 ½ miles from Bromley, on the left after the George (Ember) pub/restaurant.
- from the south, go via A233 then B265 from Biggin Hill and Keston direction; or A21/A232/B265 from Sevenoaks and Green Street Green; or A232/B265 from Orpington via Locks Bottom.
- from Addington or West Wickham go via A232 and turn left at Hayes Common traffic lights to B265.
- from Beckenham and Park Langley, go via B251 to junction with B265, then turn left.
- if using satnav, tap in BR2 7LE; this will take you to the shops opposite the Hall.
Parking: in Hayes Street or nearby roads.
By bus: route 119 (every 10 mins, evenings 15 mins) from Bromley, or from Croydon via Shirley and West Wickham, or 146 (hourly) from Bromley. Alight at Hayes, George Lane; route 353 from Addington Tramlink or from Orpington (every 15 mins, evenings 30 mins); alight at Hayes Library.
By rail: Southeastern to Hayes Kent from London Charing Cross via Catford Bridge and Beckenham; then 119 bus from Hayes station towards Bromley (3 stops), alight at George Lane.